Engineering 2023-01-06 14:19:20
£25000 – £28000/annum
This manufacturer of precision fabricated components to the automotive industry is looking for a Insulation Technician to join their 40 strong team in Aylesbury.
You will be working to tight tolerances, insulate new or existing parts either directly or by the creation of a removable shield, using thermally insulating materials and an encapsulation skin of thin gauge metallic sheet. (0.1mm)
You will also be tasked with preparing materials for the team, including cutting by hand or with a machine, forming materials using appropriate workshop machinery such as fly press, rollers, hydraulic press, air tools and hand tools, spot welders.
* Good hand/eye co-ordination, ability to think in 3D
* Deadline conscious/driven
* Ability to understand technical drawings (although we will train)
* Able to follow instruction from supervisor and follow an established process
* Able to work within a small close team
* 25 Days Holiday in addition to Statutory Bank Holidays.
* Paid overtime.
* Workwear provided.
* Free onsite parking.
* Cycle scheme