Other 2023-06-22 15:00:16
We are FCC Environment, one of the nation’s leading waste and resource management companies. Committed to sustainability, we strive to minimise the amount of waste that ends up in landfill by transforming it into valuable resources wherever possible.
We own and operate more than 200 recycling, treatment and disposal facilities and employ nearly 2,400 people across the UK.
We are currently looking for an Industrial Cleaner to join our team in Aylesbury.
– Competitive salary
– 25 days’ holiday per annum
– Company sick pay
– Pension scheme and life insurance
– Flexible benefits including high street savings, cycle to work scheme and Gymflex membership
– Access to an Employee Assistance Programme and the Best Doctors Service
– Peer to peer recognition scheme
– Training and development opportunities
This is the perfect opportunity for a thorough and reliable individual to join our fantastic team and work with one of the UK's leading waste and resource management companies.
We’ll provide a fantastic range of benefits as well as a superb working environment that will ensure you are supported both in and out of work.
So, if you could see yourself raising our standards and helping us in our mission, we would love to hear from you!
As an Industrial cleaner, you will undertake a range of cleaning activities at our Greatmoor site.
Working within a small team, you will routinely clean our plant and equipment, supporting day-to-day site activities.
Additionally, you will work to a high standard of health and safety, aligning with our safe system of work and adhering to all relevant safety regulations.
To be considered as an Industrial Cleaner, you will need:
– An understanding of safe systems of work i.e. plant isolations and safety documents – training will be provided
– Good written and verbal communication skills in English
– The ability to read and follow instructions
– To be thorough in your work
The closing date for this vacancy is 25th July 2023.
Other organisations may call this role Cleaning Operative, Site Operative, Environmental Operative, Industrial Cleaning Operative, or Hygiene Operative.
Webrecruit and FCC Environment are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re ready to join the team as an Industrial Cleaner, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency