Distribution 2023-01-25 16:39:55
£38000 – £40000/annum Excellent Benefits Package
HSE Coordinator – Continuous Improvement
Days (Monday to Friday 7am – 4pm)
Salaried circa – £40,000 + Additional Benefits & Development Opportunities.
At ALPLA, we stand for high-quality plastic packaging throughout the world. Around 22,000 colleagues produce quality packaging for foodstuffs, cosmetics and industrial cleaning brands for many blue chip clients across 182 ALPLA sites in 46 countries.
We now need to strengthen our team and have the below requirement:
HSE Coordinator with capabilities to support continuous improvement across site:
* Responsible for leading and developing a safety culture among the site team, and to ensure the highest safety standards are maintained
* Leading the implementation of the Alpla Continuous Improvement programme
* Lead the ongoing 5S scheme development
* Collating data on a daily basis for detailed analysis
* Proactive use of data and trending to highlight areas for improvement
* Facilitate workshop events for all CI projects, leading the development of knowledge and proficiency among the site team
* Ensure all activities are carried out in line with UK and corporate safety requirements
Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to)
* To present H&S monitoring reports to the Daily Review Meeting and ensure appropriate mitigation responses.
* To undertake site monitoring of safe working, behavioral safety, GEMBA, hazards and unsafe observations.
* Support the functional managers in investigation of safety incidents and identification of root cause and appropriate correction
* To be the site contact for managers, safety reps and employees (ROES) to impart HSE information, communicate change and evaluate dynamic risks.
* Full Training package provided
* Free uniform and PPE
* Great rates of pay and overtime opportunities
* Free parking on site
* Life assurance from day one
* Company Pension scheme
* Sick pay scheme
* Subsidised canteen
* Maternity and paternity pay scheme
* Christmas vouchers for you and your children
* Long service awards
* Christmas and Easter shutdown
* Our new perk box offering a wealth of benefits such as: – Money off purchases such as food, drink, cinema, tickets, clothing, and homeware and so much more – A number of freebies across the perk box site, such as free coffees
* Online access to free exercise and yoga classes with 24/7 access to qualified therapists
Contact Kerry McCormick to discuss opportunities with ALPLA UK