Engineering 2022-11-26 16:28:11
£30000 – £35000/annum Workplace pension, company car/van
Field Service Engineer
Location: Oxford/ Aylesbury/ Watford
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 Depending on Experience
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm
Hardman Grey Recruitment is currently seeking a Field Service Engineer on behalf of our client. Reporting to the Service Manager, the ideal candidate will commission, service, repair or replace company products and check installations including:
* Physical water conditioners
* Ultraviolet disinfection systems
* Chlorine dioxide dosing systems
* Water softeners
* Reverse Osmosis system
* Filtration equipment
* Chemical dosing systems
The successful Field Service Engineer will be responsible for:
* Providing technical assistance on company products for clients and staff.
* Maintaining an effective stock control and re-ordering system for spare parts.
* Identifying and returning any faulty equipment to suppliers whilst maintaining good record keeping.
* Repairing or servicing new opportunities and advising the service contracts manager.
* Representing the company in a professional manner.
* Taking ownership of jobs on site visits and reporting to the Service Contracts Manager on completion.
* Completing reports accurately for site visits using company software.
* Personal health and safety at all times.
* Continually learning and keeping up to date with technical advances in the water treatment industry.
Ideally the Field Service Engineer will have a background in water treatment. The successful candidate will be required to travel nationally and at times to Europe and the Middle East. Therefore a full manual driving licence and passport are required. An applicant holding a CSCS card would be advantageous. The applicant must have full rights to live and work in the UK and be fully Covid vaccinated.
* End of year bonus of £1500 pro-rata if targets met.
* Workplace pension after 3 months.
* 28 days holidays (20 days + 8 bank holidays).
* Company car or van.
* Full training provided