Construction 2023-02-21 11:40:11
£23000 – £30000/annum
HP20, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
My client is a construction business. They have a second office in Aylesbury, where this position is based, THIS IS AN OFFICE BASED ROLE. We are seeking a hardworking, logical thinker to join their small team.
Our work environment includes:
* Safe work environment
* Casual work attire
* On-the-job training
* Growth opportunities
Estimator, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
£22,000 – £30,000 PA Permanent Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm Benefits: 21 days holiday, Pension, Training
We are looking to recruit an Estimator in Aylesbury, working Monday to Friday. Experience in a similar role is a preference however more important is the ability to learn and engage with the role. As prior experience is not a prerequisite training will be provided however a self-motivated, can do, positive attitude is a must. If you have never worked in construction or don’t have prior experience estimating yet this job interests you then please only apply if you want to learn and work hard.
Job Purpose – Estimator:
* Digitally measure drawings
* Liaising with customers, projects managers/coordinators and site managers/agents, generally by phone and email
* Liaising with suppliers to price materials
* Operating to company policies, procedures, objectives and key performance indicators
* To take responsibility for projects, which require independent working
* Preparing tenders/quotes
* Actively seeking solutions to any problems occurring within a project
Key Skills / Experience Preferred:
* Construction background
* Able to use Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel.
* Logical thinker
* Good communications skills
As an Estimator/Project Manager you will need:
* To hold excellent computer skills.
* To be eager to learn.
* Have an understanding of construction is desirable but not essential.
* Experience working in a small team would be advantageous.
Our Client is a well-established company trading since 2017 and with an expanding workforce, they are building envelope specialists who design, supply and install windows, doors, cladding, roofing and curtain walling products.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
THIS IS AN OFFICE BASED ROLE – NO REMOTE WORKING