Engineering 2023-01-31 17:02:06
£200 – £250/day
Domestic Gas Sub-Contractor – Aylesbury – Up to £250 Per Day
Vacancy Job Title Package Overview:
* Day rate of up to £250.
* Full-time and part-time work available on a sub-contract basis
* Working locally but some travel across Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Oxford, High Wycomb and St Albans.
Company Overview – Domestic Gas Sub-Contractor
Our Client are currently looking for a domestic gas engineer to join their highly valued team on a Full-Time/ Part-Time self-employed basis.
This Company are a reputable business with over 9 years’ experience within the Industry. They are currently entering another period of growth and are looking to expand their team to keep up with high customer demand.
This is an exciting time for the company and the right candidate for the role will need to be enthusiastic, forward thinking and personable with the drive to hit the floor running in order to take full advantage of the opportunities available to them.
This is a Field-based role and you will be working with multiple private residential clients.
Some of the services offered within the division are boiler installations, boiler servicing and breakdowns, plumbing maintenance, bathroom and kitchen fitting. Previous experience within all of these areas is advantageous although not essential.
You will be part of a team who all understand the importance of working together to ensure a high standard of work is delivered. You will be given support, training and the correct tools to carry out your role efficiently and effectively.
Domestic Gas Sub-contractor Role and Responsibilities:
* Working in private customers houses.
* Take responsibility for the overall quality of the work delivered on-site
* Carry out effective communications with the client and administration team
* Ensure the company meets its obligations and adheres to guidelines and regulations laid down by the professional bodies they subscribe to.
* Carrying out either installation works or servicing and repairing boilers, central heating systems and appliances within customers houses.
* Attending to call outs on a rotational basis.
* Covering the following areas: Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Oxford, High Wycomb and St Albans.
Domestic Gas Sub-contractor Skills and Experience:
* A Full UK Driving Licence (Essential)
* A drive and enthusiasm to grab hold of opportunities
* Previous experience working as a domestic gas engineer.
* Valid and up to date domestic ACS tickets is essential.
* Own van, insurances and tools is essential.
* A positive attitude and the ability to self-motivate is a must
* Good product knowledge of a variety of manufacturers equipment.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY – APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Domestic Gas, Plumbing, Flue,LPG, Oil, Gas Hobs, Gas Cooker, Boiler Servicing, Boiler Repairs, Emergency Call Outs, Gas Safety Check, Gas Leak, Hot Water Failure, Pipe Repair, Boiler Install, Boiler Installation, Heating Systems, Gas Safe, Natural Gas, Boiler Breakdowns, Powerflush, Gas Maintenance, Central Heating, CCN, CPA1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, CCN1, Pipework, Appliances, Gas-Fired, 1st Fix, First Fix, Second Fix, 2nd Fix, Heat Pump, Water Pressure, Domestic ACS, Gas Certificates, Central Heating, Combi, Worcester Bosch, Viessman, Vaillant, Glow Worm, Alpha, Ideal Boilers, Baxi, Vented cylinder, Unvented Cylinder, Cylinder, Multi-Trader, Gas Safe Registered, Gas Safe Engineer, Heating, Gas, Diagnosing