Social Care 2023-03-29 15:45:14
£42000 – £45000/annum
Job Title: Deputy Home Manager
Setting: Nursing Home
Salary: up to £45K
Are you a Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead looking for that next step, or a Deputy Manager looking for a new opportunity? Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to work within a stunning service situated in Aylesbury. This is a medium sized luxury home rated 'Good' by the CQC in all 5 KLOE's. The home is set in its own beautiful grounds, with an amazing building and facilities available for all of its residents – such as a cinema, library, and landscaped gardens.
The home are looking for a Deputy that has a strong understanding of CQC standards, to help them maintain their current status within the care sector. We're looking for somebody that can use their own initiative to ensure everything is running as smoothly and compliantly as possible – and has strong decision making skills. You will work with the Registered Manager and Board of Directors to design and implement business strategy with regard to the longevity, financial success and growth of the business. You will also build and maintaining an effective management team.
• Supporting and deputising for the Home Manager
• Oversee the effective delivery of medication, and carrying out audits to ensure CQC compliance
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• Provide inspiring leadership to care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications for Deputy Manager:
• Ideally hold a current Nurse pin
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
• Must have experience at leading/supervising a team within a nursing home
• Excellent time management, problem solving and organisational skills
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Toni at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed)