Administration 2023-01-19 10:15:08
£22000 – £23000/annum Additional bonuses
Our Aylesbury based client is a thriving company that offers its employees the security of working for a financially sound and market-leading, mapping technology company. They encourage collaboration and truly value the individual contributions each person makes, rewarding them with a generous bonus scheme and comprehensive benefits package.
They are now looking for a Customer Operations Administrator to support their team and growing business, ideally for someone to work full time but would consider part time working Mon-Fri too. This is a hybrid role that is a mixture of work from home and the office in Aylesbury
If you have previous experience in a sales order processing role or sales administration role, then we would love to hear from you.
* Be the main point of contact for all orders and related questions / queries for specified accounts
* Accurately process and invoice customer orders and generate renewal quotes, within business and customer deadlines following our various business processes
* Place supplier orders and assist accounts payable with resolving any related queries
* Work with our other departments (including your customer operations colleagues, accounts, training, support and sales) ensuring information about orders is communicated effectively
* Keep our customers updated on the progress of their orders
* Respond quickly and accurately to customer and internal enquiries
We are keen to consider candidates with a range of experience, however, ideally you would:
* Have previous experience working in an order processing or varied administration role (essential)
* Pride yourself on your excellent customer service skills
* Are mathematically competent, organized and enjoy working in a varied role
* Pay attention to detail, always accurate and like to follow processes
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues alike
* Are a team player but able to work on own initiative, ensuring deadlines are achieved
* Are eligible to work full time in the UK. Because of the types of data and clients we work with, all our positions require successful candidates to undergo a basic security clearance.
* A good basic salary (starting from £23,000) plus a generous bonus scheme
* Great training and development opportunities
* Pension, healthcare scheme, wellness initiatives
* Flexible working – hybrid working, a mixture of home and office
* Corporate Social Responsibility & volunteering opportunities to support charitable causes of your choice