Engineering 2023-04-05 13:17:29
£30000 – £50000/annum
Controls Engineer – Aylesbury
Exciting Controls Engineer role for a leading machinery manufacturer.
Join our clients dynamic team of industry professionals and work on bespoke projects as a Controls Engineer.
My client rapidly growing business with a reputation for high-speed automated machinery design and manufacture.
As part of team, you'll provide creative and problem-solving solutions to a range of specialist bespoke equipment projects.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
* PLC programming – Ideally Allan Bradley, Rockwell, Siemens and / or Mitsubishi
* You must be happy to occasionally travel to clients site for machine commissioning
* Experience with HMIs
* Ideally have experience with Robotics
* Working within a team to create innovative automation solutions for a variety of industries
* Must be familiar with safety systems
* Must be at least qualified to HND / HNC / Degree level
* Knowledge of British industry standards
* We will be working within a small company environment so must be happy to be flexible in terms of activity as you will occasionally be asked to help in other areas.
We are looking for a proactive and positive can-do attitude, a commitment to excellence, and a professional and collaborative approach.
Apply now! Or for more information, please contact Tommy Beazley quoting job reference TRB194