Construction 2023-03-30 14:32:23
£60000 – £75000/annum Circa, doe+ excellent benefits
HP20, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
An ambitious and passionate European Sales Manager / European Distribution Sales Manager is required for our prestigious market leading, award winning construction client based in Buckinghamshire to drive forward sales opportunities within their European partners, customers, dealers and distributers, identify new opportunities and business develop for other niche areas of their market leading product range . This strategic senior level sales role would suit a determined proactive sales management professional with excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with dealerships and customers as well as the UK marketing managers in really increasing sales, performance, brand and product range. This is an exciting opportunity for an driven sales professional to further develop their European Sales market, territory field sales programme within the company, you will make your mark and this will be your creation! This position is open to dynamic sales professionals with proven technical sales experience of construction equipment such as heavy plant equipment, construction plant equipment or similar, looking for a new challenge and or looking to develop their sales management career to the next level. In return there is an excellent salary package of circa £60k-£75k+, dependent on experience plus excellent benefits including a car and great career opportunity and a real chance to create and develop sales for the company. Apply now! The salary on this amazing opportunity is negotiable, if you are an outstanding and committed construction sales professional we want to hear from you!
My established and reputable client has a real passion for their construction engineering plant product range and other areas within their industry and have diverse and award winning portfolio. This role is an exciting business development role that includes frequent travel to their European customers and dealers to assess their supplier performance, adapt and improve and boost sales as well as source new sales and market trends. My client has an established client base with dealers and are very successful with their portfolio but are looking for a forward thinking sales professional who can make improvements, deliver sales performance and drive their business forward in Europe. You will be working closely with the CEO, partners and marketing teams based in Buckinghamshire so this role would suit someone based locally to the site (Oxfordshire, Aylesbury, Bucks) as when you are not travelling to Europe for clients you will be expected to be at the plant site, therefore you must have a full UK driving licence and passport an d be willing to travel and stay away for this field sales role. This is a rare opportunity for a tenacious business development professional to really showcase their skills and make a name for themselves in this specialist sector. This role is a great career opportunity for you to make your mark and establish yourself within the company.
The ideal Group Sales manager will have the following, experience, attributes and skills;
* Good technical sales experience of construction equipment such as construction plant equipment, powered access equipment, cranes, construction lifting equipment, cherrypicker, FLT, engineering plant industry or similar hire plant industry equipment in the construction, rail, utility sectors or similar
* A strong background in field sales, business development, key customer management, account management, dealer management, distribution management. You must have proven Sales experience and be able to sell and deal with clients at all different levels and sizes.(please advise of major achievements/ targets / business won/ sales)
* Excellent customer service and client customer facing experience and skills
* Full UK driving licence and UK passport as frequent travel (or EU driving licence)
* Commutable to the Buckinghamshire site office as this is where this role is predominantly based (eg Oxfordshire, Aylesbury, Bucks). This is a field sales role that will be covering European dealers sites so will require frequent travel, it can be remote home based but will require regular travel to the Buckinghamshire office when you are not visiting clients in the UK and in Europe.
* Motivational, strong leadership skills wit ability and vision to expand and grow the existing client base
* Excellent communication and interaction skills- ability to communicate, motivate,lead others in the marketing teams, dealers and clients. You must be engaging and able to lead from the front. You must be able to work closely with the CEO and present your strategic sales plans and be client facing,
* Industries such as engineering, construction, rail or utilities or similar industries would be of interest but the sales manager can be from any industry as long as they have the above experience of selling plant equipment
* True commitment, loyalty, drive and ambition to develop and commit to this role long term- my client is looking for a business partner in this role not just a sales person
This is a full time permanent role based near Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, the sales manager will be required to go to clients within the UK and Europe as part of the role so willingness and able to travel in this field sales role is essential. The salary on this amazing opportunity is negotiable, if you are an outstanding construction field sales exec we will want to hear from you!
This European Business Development manager role will be responsible for the following;
* Identifying, generating and developing new business opportunities in Europe and in the UK (new distributers, new dealers, new clients and strategic partners)
* Visiting, Assessing, supporting, maintaining supplier management and managing and developing relationships with existing European distributors and dealers and driving their sales forward
* Sales exhibitions, trade exhibitions, meeting dealers, identifying and managing new sales opportunities and developing existing customer client relationships
* Closely working with CEO,technical teams, marketing teams and customer service on sales opportunities and dealer support
A full job description will be discussed and submitted to suitable sales management candidates upon application.
To apply please email your CV with salary expectations, availability and how you meet our field sales management criteria