Customer Services 2023-03-23 11:12:18
HP21, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Agria Pet Insurance has a fantastic opportunity for a Claims Assessor to join our team. This is a Hybrid role and will consist of working from home and our Aylesbury office. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary.
Agria Pet Insurance Limited administers a range of pet insurance policies providing peace of mind for owners and the best possible care and protection for their pet.
About the role:
As our Claims Assessor, you will ensure that all claims assessment is carried out accurately, on time, and to agreed service standards.
Responsibilities as our Claims Assessor will include:
* Accurately enter claims data onto our in-house system.
* Validate and assess a variety of claims across a range of products.
* Ensure a comprehensive understanding of Agria’s policy terms & conditions.
* Research and request missing information to expedite prompt claims assessment.
* Compose/edit correspondence ensuring all documentation is professional and correct.
* Ensure that claims assessment service levels are adhered to.
* Assess and complete the pre-authorisation of claims.
* Handle all calls efficiently and professionally to agreed service standards.
* Provide and maintain exemplary levels of customer service at all times.
* Be fully conversant and adhere to company and departmental policies and procedures all times.
* Carry out additional duties as requested by management to meet business requirements.
* Attend training, meetings and company and departmental events.
* To comply with Health and Safety policies and procedures.
This job description is designed to outline a range of main duties that may be encountered. It is not designed to be an exhaustive list of tasks and can be varied in consultation with the post holder in order to reflect changes in the job or the organisation.
Key Skills & Attributes of our Claims Assessor:
* Ability to learn quickly and adapt to workplace changes.
* Educated to GCSE level, or equivalent.
* Desirable to have experience working within the insurance and/or veterinary industries.
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Excellent decision making skills with the ability to demonstrate initiative.
* Effective questioning and listening skills, with the ability to quickly assimilate and retain detailed information.
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
* Ability to build working relationships with all stakeholders and remain professional at all times.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and written form.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Proven track record of meeting agreed performance targets.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Enthusiastic, flexible with the desire to succeed.
* Is positive and adaptable to change.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Agria team – please click ‘apply’ now to become our Claims Assessor – we'd like to hear from you!
All successful applicants are subject to a background and criminal record check.
Any personal data that you provide to us will be used for the sole purpose of processing your job application. This information will be kept for up to 6 months from the date that it is received based on our legal obligation under employment law