Administration 2023-07-07 13:54:59
My client based on the outskirts of Aylesbury is seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious Business Operations Administrator to become an integral part of a small, friendly and busy office environment.
The Business Operations Administrator role is varied, but in the first instance the duties will include:
* Supporting the office manager in the day to day running of the sales office
* Pricing sales orders
* Emailing invoices to customers
* Scanning, answering phone calls from customers and supporting the external sales team.
* As part of a small business they all assist, where necessary, across all functions to ensure work load is completed to time scales.
The successful Business Operations Administrator applicant will have:
* Commercial experience and a knowledge of all aspects of Microsoft Office.
* Attention to detail and good numeracy skills are required.
* Sage experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
* The ability to prioritise tasks is also necessary.
Working Hours for the Business Operations Administrator are 8am – 5.00pm or 8.30 – 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Hour for lunch which can be reduced to 30 mins if needed to finish earlier.
Salary 25K increasing with additional responsibilities.