Sales 2023-03-27 12:38:36
£30000 – £40000/annum Commission
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Are you a proven Business Development Manager within Channel Sales looking for a new exciting role working for a global technology business near Aylesbury?
The company are looking to hire a key member of their Channel Sales Team who can come in and deliver against the company Business Plan and achieve their individual sales revenue targets. The role will require travel to client sites as well as to the main company office.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role are:
* Proactively finds new partner opportunities
* Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of partners and markets.
* Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and procurement techniques.
* Work collaboratively with the sales and technical teams, recommending changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
* Ability to meet customers in person or virtually, forming professional working partnerships. Confidently able to communicate via Teams, telephone calls and emails.
* Submits orders accurately by referring to price lists/quotations and product literature/presentations.
* Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, working with Service Delivery, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to the sales team.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending product training sessions, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and customer/partner relationships
* Key contributor to team effort, working collaboratively within the team in accomplishing results as required.
* Effective use of CRM & accounts system
* Escalation to Account Managers and Head of Quality in the event of customer concerns around product or services
* Able to extract information from various sources in order to gain an understanding of customer requirements and assist with sales and hardware forecasting.
Skills & Qualifications
* Advanced written and verbal customer communication skills (multi-level)
* Strategic and lateral thinking with track record of customer first approach
* Knowledge of Microsoft 365 office platforms
* Understanding of hardware associated with customer engagement platforms e.g. POS, PC, Printers
* Previous use and knowledge of CRM software and its benefits
* Commercial awareness of cost vs sale and margin
The company are offering a salary of £30,000 – £40,000 + commission and car allowance. If you feel that the above role is perfect for you please do submit your CV today