Medical/Pharmaceutical/Scientific 2023-01-17 15:02:24
£33/hour £250 New Registrant
SPA Supervisor – Band 7, North Buckinghamshire
Opportunity available for a SPA Supervisor to work within the Buckinghamshire CAMHS team, Based in Aylesbury.
The team serves as the front door for Buckinghamshire CAMHS with the aim to reduce and remove barriers to anyone seeking mental health advice and support for young people up to the age of 18. This role is located within the Sue Nichols Centre with the option of home based working available following a successful 4 weeks induction. Predominantly, this role involves: Triaging and screening referrals that wish to access the CAMHS service & Signposting to other suitable services. The ability to make your own way into the office is essential for this role.
This role is to commence ASAP and would be for a minimum of 3 months, working full time on a 37.5 hour contract. The shifts are 08:00 – 18:00, working across 3 to 4 days a week.
Hourly rate of pay: £33 Per Hour
The essentials that you will need:
* Must have the right to work in the UK
* NMC registration/HCPC registration
* 2-3 years post qualifying experience working with children
* 3 years references
* Enhanced DBS check
* Car Driver
If you are interested in applying please contact Scott Marsh on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed)
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency. This will be paid in your first pay packet. Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
– DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
– 3 weekly payroll runs
– £250 training allowance
– Excellent pay rates
– Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
– Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
– Ltd and PAYE payment options available
– Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities