Engineering 2023-01-05 16:41:32
£27000 – £30000/annum
My client based in Aylesbury manufacture precision fabrication and thermal insulation for multiple industries such as automotive, motorsports and defence.
Due to expansion plans they are looking for a Welder Fabricator to join their busy team.
Skills & Experience
– Significant fabrication experience (Experience in the motorsport industry desirable but not essential)
– Experience working with thin wall material including Stainless Steel, Inconel and Aluminium
– Excellent attention to detail
– The ability to work to tight deadlines
– Ability to read from technical drawings
– Always ensure strict adherence to health and safety guidelines.
– To cut, assemble and fabricate/weld metallic assemblies and Jigs
– Be responsible for the completion of parts to agreed standards in a timely manner
– To ensure the job tracking system is kept up to date at all times
This role attracts a salary of up to £30,000 per annum, if this role interests you then apply today or call Shauna on (phone number removed)