Engineering 2022-12-29 10:43:29
£25000 – £40000/annum
Job role: TIG Welder / Fabricator
Salary: £25,000 – £40,000 DoE
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Hours: 7:00 – 16:00 Mon – Fri
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
Overtime: Paid overtime available
Interaction have partnered with a growing manufacturer of precision fabricated, welded, machined and Insulated components. Our client supplies these components predominantly into the motorsport and automotive sectors. Their products include exhaust systems, radiators and associated pipework and charge coolers. Almost any metallic component on a race car.
· Ensure strict adherence to health and safety guidelines at all times.
· To cut, assemble and fabricate/weld, for the most part in jigs, metallic assemblies.
· To be responsible for quality and timely completion of parts to agreed standards, based upon the information in the drawings, works orders and job information packs.
· Liaise with the supervisor ensuring they have a full understanding of requirements of each job.
· To be responsible for ensuring the timekeeping/job tracking system is kept up to date at all times.
· Experience working with thin wall material (Stainless steel, Inconel and Aluminium)
· Significant fabrication experience, ideally in the motorsport sector
· Familiarity of working from technical drawings is essential
· Work well within a team, but also take initiative and enjoy working on your own
· Strict attention to detail
· Work to tight deadlines
· Complete tasks in an often demanding working environment
· 25 Days Holiday in addition to Statutory Bank Holidays.
· Paid overtime
· Workwear provided
· Free onsite parking
· Cycle scheme
Interaction Recruitment have specialist consultants across the majority of industries within the UK, including but not limited to, Finance & IT, Technical & Engineering, Industrial, Commercial and Hospitality. We offer both temporary and permanent support. For more information regarding the position or to discuss any other opportunitys, you can reach us on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Thank you for taking the time, we hope to speak in the near future