Construction 2023-02-08 10:50:30
£50000 – £65000/annum plus Allowances
CCL Global are currently recruiting for a Temporary Works Manager. The successful applicant will be part of the team responsible for discharging the duties for construction support under the scope of services for the HS2 project.
Location: Aylesbury and Brackley.
Type of Contract: Permanent contract.
* Establishing a team to deliver the services which will consist of site-based representatives as well as office-based support.
* Site support consists of:
* Responding to TQ’s / RFI’s / EWN’s
* Reviewing of Temporary Works designs for integration with the permanent works design.
* Reviewing and acceptance of permanent works materials
* Reviewing of fabrication details for integration with the permanent works
* Producing as-built records and details
* Contributing to Quarterly Reports and participating in Quarterly Reviews with EKFB
* Providing safety leadership within the organisation
* Monitoring and supporting the Site Support Team to ensure that the client are receiving the contracted-for services.
* Maintaining consistency across all teams
* Liaising with the Construction Services Manager the resource requirements to align with construction activities.
* Meeting budget, timeframe and quality targets, meeting or exceeding client expectations
* Promoting and marketing all facets of services during interfaces with clients and other sectors and disciplines, contributing towards the achievement of the divisional business plan, and building networks within the industry
* Responding to inquiries of the contractor, e.g., TQ’s, RFI’s, etc.
* Reviewing of Temporary Works designs
* Reviewing and approving construction materials
* Reviewing of fabrication details, shop drawings
* Reporting of results, preparing reports
* Producing As-built Drawings
* Contributing to the Quarterly Reports as required by the Contract Scope
* Providing safety leadership for the teams
* BSc/BEng or MSc/Meng
* 5 years of experience including the development and implementation of solutions, preferably on rail projects.
* Demonstrated proficiency in the English language, both speaking and writing