Engineering 2023-01-03 15:41:36
£35000 – £40000/annum
Technical Account Manager
£35,000 – £40,000 Per Annum + Benefits (See Below)
At our client's Aylesbury based premises, they employ over 40 staff in a wide variety of roles, meaning the successful applicant will be joining a growing, inclusive, and forward-thinking team.
Technical Account Manager Role:
* Being the initial contact for sales and technical enquiries for a number of key accounts
* Understanding client requirements, suggesting solutions and services to answer client questions
* Efficiently utilising an internal ERP system to quote and update customers on project progress
* Liaising with the client and internal design, manufacturing and management teams to ensure regular updates are provided to customers
* Providing effective pre and post-sales support, with regular contact and ensuring key deliverables are adhered to
Technical Account Manager Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
* Technical / engineering background ideal
* Focused on Customer Service – Ability to form and maintain strong customer relationships, internally and externally
* Self-motivated and team player
* Ability to communicate effectively with all, written, telephone and face to face meetings
* Confident in a customer meeting environment
* Be the link between the customer and the technical/workshop team
* Proactive approach to supporting the organic growth of the allocated customer portfolio
* Follow the customers project from point of quote to completion – live feed updates
* Maintain a running communication with the customers during a project to ensure the customer is aware of the progress of the job
* Inbound quote requests via email and telephone only, no outbound sales campaigns
Technical Account Manager Benefits:
* 25 Days Holiday in addition to Statutory Bank Holidays
* Free onsite parking
* Cycle scheme
The hours are 07:00-16:30 Monday-Friday.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you