Education 2023-04-11 15:41:17
£27802 – £34014/annum
HP21, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Position: School Business Manager
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire (HP21)
Start: Summer 2023
Salary: £27,802 – £34,014
Hours: 37 hrs per week, 52 weeks per year
Our client is a busy 3-form entry primary school with 2 and 3-year-old nurseries and an ARP (Additionally Resourced Provision) for children with autism / social communication needs.
We are working with them to appoint a suitably experienced and qualified person to become their
School Business Manager.
The successful applicant will be proactive, flexible, motivated and enjoy being part of a successful team.
You will be responsible for overseeing a healthy budget and working closely with the Co-Headteachers to ensure budgets are maintained and resources allocated efficiently.
Assisting the Co-Headteachers to ensure that the school has sound financial systems in place to meet its educational aims.
Effective management of:
* Finance and Resources
* Human Resources
* Facility & Property
* Health & Safety
Education & Experience
* Knowledge and experience of financial and budget management procedures within an educational or similar setting.
* Knowledge and experience of personnel management/HR.
* Knowledge and experience of managing a team.
* Knowledge of relevant legislation (e.g., Equal Opportunities, Health & D Safety, Data Protection)
* Professional Qualification to degree level or equivalent
* Level 4/5 School Business Manager qualification
* A sound knowledge of finance and budget management
* Knowledge of relevant policies, legislation, and codes of practice in Finance