Manufacturing/Surveying 2023-01-18 15:29:44
£45000 – £50000/annum
Procurement Manager – Aylesbury – Oxfordshire – Buckinghamshire
Bluegate have partnered with UK leading company in the field of development and manufacture of purpose build small office spaces.
You will be offered up to £50,000 + 10% annual bonus.
We are looking for a CIPS qualified (Level 4 min.) and experienced Purchasing Manager who has a strong background in technical procurement of manufacturing and construction, direct materials.
Reporting directly into the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for Implementing category and commodity strategies to optimise the company spend, to achieve cost reduction targets, efficient end-to-end supply chains, simplification & standardisation of the product portfolio and working with product management and business stakeholders.
Key responsibilities – Procurement Manager – Aylesbury
– Implement category and commodity strategies
– Direct involvement in material demand planning with the Inventory Manager
– Plan and execute effective negotiation processes with suppliers to deliver year-on-year cost reduction
– Have a robust approach to supply chain management including strategic sourcing
– Measurement, management and development of supplier contracts
You must be qualified to a minimum of CIPS Level 4 and have significant experience within Procurement or Purchasing Management within either manufacturing or construction.
Commutable from Bicester, Aylesbury, Buckingham, Oxford and Leighton Buzzard.
Apply Now! Or for more information on the Procurement Manager position based near Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, please contact Tommy Beazley quoting job reference 165TRB