Engineering 2023-04-28 10:07:51
£50000 – £60000/annum
Process Engineering Manager. OX9, Aylesbury. £50,000 – £60,000
* Process Engineering Manager, Manufacturing Engineer, Quality Team Leader, or similar. Technical senior leadership role within an SME manufacturing business – excellent opportunity for someone looking for that next step in their career.
* This role will be ideal for an engineer or manufacturing professional accustomed to leading or developing engineering manufacturing streams – ensuring that manufacturing is viable at the point of project kick off and that the engineering team has the appropriate tooling in order to deliver against quality standards.
* A background in a regulated environment will be beneficial – dealing with projects for the Military/Defence, Aerospace, Automotive & Medical sectors. Any exposure or working towards ISO standards.
* Working for an SME business – this will be an extremely varied role and will require you to be dynamic, will suit someone who is used to operating in a smaller sized business.
* Excellent starting salary dependent on experience, we suspect in the region of £50,000 – £60,000 + wider company benefits.
This Process Engineering Manager job will suit:
* A Manufacturing Engineering Manager, Manufacturing Engineer, Product Engineer, Senior Engineering professional or Team leader accustomed to working within a manufacturing environment.
* Worked on projects or with products used in highly regulated environments – Aerospace, Defence, Automotive, Medical or similar. It will require a lot of diligence, quality procedures and compliance, working closely with the sales & customer service teams as well as the production team – Pivot role in the business to ensure that quality standards are met and that projects are viable.
* The role will look after a very small team – you will need leadership skills couple with excellent communication.
* Based near to Thame in Oxfordshire, able to commute into their production facility.
The Process Engineering Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
* An international business who is a leader in the design and manufacture of bespoke products that are supplied into a diverse customer base (working with well known brands within the Aerospace, Defence and Automotive sectors).
* They have recently expanded into a new facility – A nice, clean and modern environment to work in.
* SME mentality, family run business – you are treated as an individual and will be given plenty of development, support and opportunity in order to successfully fulfil your role.
* This is an excellent opportunity to be a senior member of the team, work closely with management and will give you an excellent, well rounded role within a production / manufacturing business.
* Starting salary will be dependent on experience + bonus scheme, private healthcare, 24 days holiday + banks. 37.5 hour week – 8am-4pm Mon-Fri.
This job is commutable from Oxford, Aylesbury, Bicester, High Wycombe, Thame, Oxfordshire and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply