Education 2023-04-06 10:48:07
£28000 – £38000/annum
Simply Education are looking for primary cover teachers in Brill who are looking to work in Key Stage 1 or 2 as schools look to find regular cover staff for courses, sickness and long-term absentees from January.
Primary schools in the area are continuously seeking teaching staff who have UK class room experience, to help within their schools. You will be confident in covering across subjects and year groups, while having strong classroom management.
These roles would also NQTs that are looking for their first start in a school, giving you full-time classroom responsibilities with support from senior staff. Simply Education are offering video registrations in readiness for the new academic year.
For further information or to find out about further roles available within Aylesbury and surrounding areas, please contact Tyrone at Simply Education today on (phone number removed).
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
– Your very own dedicated consultant who is there to carter to your specific needs.
– A variety of daily, short and long-term positions and permanent roles.
– Competitive rates of pay and choice of umbrella or PAYE.
– No need for completion of time sheets
– A variety of online interactive CPD courses with certificate certification on many.
– Access to our Educational Development Team to support you with interview preparation and progression within in your career
– £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us after they’ve worked 10 days.
– Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website.
If you are interested, please click ‘apply now’ or alternatively email your dedicated consultant Tyrone directly at (url removed) with an up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new role within education, please still contact your local consultant Tyrone on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available