Automotive/Aerospace 2023-02-08 08:42:54
£35000 – £50000/annum + benefits (full disclosure below)
HP12, Sands, Buckinghamshire
One of the largest Independent Accident Repair Groups in the UK are currently recruiting for Panel Beaters at their site in High Wycombe.
Seeking a candidate with dealership, refurb or accident repair experience, with this role offering immediate work for a Panel Beater!
The Panel Beater will be doing all aspects of panel work on a variety of new and nearly new cars and must be able to do all aspects of panel beating work, such as:
* Previous experience in Bodyshop repairs.
* Bumper Repairs, Small/Medium Filler Jobs, Pulling Dents
* Welding Rear Quarter Panels
* Carrying out inspections on bodywork and frames of vehicles to assess extent of damage.
* Disassembling damaged vehicle parts.
* Repairing scratches, dents and other damage to bodywork and replacing any parts that cannot be repaired.
* Straightening and aligning car frames and unibodies.
This role offers invaluable, long-term experience working within a busy Accident Repair Centre for the Panel Beater on a day shift.
The shift itself operates on a typical Monday – Friday basis,
8:00am – 5:00pm (To Be Confirmed) with overtime available if/when.
This company are also looking to recruit the same trades in the following areas, so if you know anyone please get in touch.
– Denaby Main
If this position is of interest to you please contact Cookie at HP4 Recruitment or submit your CV as directed