Automotive/Aerospace 2023-03-28 16:16:42
£40000 – £50000/annum
Up to £50,000 per annum subject to skills and experience
* Competitive salary plus performance related bonus
* 29 days holiday including public holidays plus additional days with service
* Pension contributions
* £1,000 recommend a technician bonus incentive
* Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption pay
* Enhanced sick pay
* Talk to us about flexible working
* VIP Awards – colleague recognition scheme
* Health cash plan – claim back medical costs, same day doctors' appointments, high street discounts
* Steer Academy provides accredited ongoing training – paid for by the business
* Opportunities for career progression
About the Job
As an experienced Vehicle Painter/Prepper, you will be responsible for:
* Running our spray booth
* Checking that the vehicle has been masked and prepared to the required standard
* Mixing and matching colours
* Checking the painted job is acceptable to refit
You will carry out high volume repairs carried out to the BSI PAS 10125 standards.
You will have significant experience as a Vehicle Paint Technician, ideally from an automotive repair background, with a high attention to detail.
ATA or NVQ qualified would be highly beneficial, and we are happy to support in renewing these qualifications.
Steer Automotive Group is an award-winning company with over 30 years of knowledge and expertise within the vehicle body repair sector. Having originated in the Midlands, the business is expanding rapidly through organic growth and acquisition throughout the UK and is now one of the largest Accident Repair Centre Groups in the UK.
Any business is all about the people within it and we want to be the best. Our aim is to be the repairer of choice for our clients, their customers, and colleagues within the industry. Our mission is to be the best in the industry, so we are now looking for qualified people to come and work for us. If you want to be part of this dynamic and rapidly growing business, then please get in touch.
We are dynamic in our approach and geared to completing outstanding repairs, by combining the latest techniques and most effective technology with delivering excellent customer service. We ensure that our customers are at the heart of what we do.
Whether it is minor car park damage or a road traffic accident our repair centres provide a range of services that use modern repair methods to put your vehicle back to its pre-accident condition, ensuring we repair every vehicle with utmost pride and care.
Our job applicant privacy notice can be found on our website Steer Automotive