Construction 2023-10-20 20:30:01
M&E Estimator – LOFTUS ENGINEERING SERVICES LTD
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ability to handle estimates from initial enquiry through to final submission.
* Analyse project requirements and technical specifications to develop accurate and comprehensive cost estimates for all mechanical and electrical elements of the enquiry.
* Full material take-off of services drawings and specifications as required.
* Submitting enquiries to suppliers and sub-contractors, negotiating where necessary to ensure the best prices are obtained.
* Carry out site surveys as required.
* Ensure deadlines are met with all enquiries.
* Ensure all estimates and proposals adhere to the relevant industry standards, regulations and legal requirements.
* Strong analytical and mathematical skills, with the ability to interpret technical data and drawings accurately.
* Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive mindset.
* Ensure that all project-related documents are properly completed and signed.
* Maintain a high level of accuracy in all aspects of the project.
* Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in mechanical and electrical estimating is essential.
* Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
* Strong organizational skills with attention to detail required.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
The main office is based in Aylesbury, with sites across London.
Salary and Contract offers available