Administration 2023-01-17 14:56:58
£18328 – £18355/annum (National Living Wage)
An exciting opportunity has arisen here at Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service for a Learning & Development Administrator Apprentice.
Learning & Development Administrator Apprentice
Reference: VAC(phone number removed)
Location: Headquarters, Aylesbury, HP20 1BD
Salary: £18,328 – £18,355 a year (National Living Wage)
Hours: Full time (37 hour week)
Contract: 2 Year Fixed Term Contract
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* Good annual leave entitlement
* Employee benefits
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Occupational Health
* Free onsite parking
* Onsite gym facilities
Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service serves a population of more than 800,000 in the Southeast of England. Around 400 firefighters operate from 19 fire stations from the outskirts of London to the South Midlands. Not all lifesavers wear uniforms. We employ around 100 people from specialist support staff to education and fire prevention.
Our apprenticeships are designed to give you the hands-on experience needed in a real job. They will bring out the best in you, with real responsibilities, real challenges, real projects and scope to grow your career.
The work is fast paced, reactive and sometimes challenging.
We are a diverse, welcoming community – will you join us?
About the role
You will be providing administrative support across the full range of activities within the Organisational Development department, which will include:
* Helping facilitate Assessment & Development Centres and training courses
* Supporting the Employee Development Officer by creating and maintaining employee online development folders
* Assisting with the administration of the Organisational Development customer helpdesk
* Ensuring calendars for the team and Operational Training are kept up to date
* Keeping planning and training documents up to date, maintaining the accuracy and security of employee personal files.
You won’t need experience as you will learn through your apprenticeship and have a great team around you for support.
We are looking for:
* A team player with great communications skills
* Someone with a can do attitude that uses their own initiative
* A great communicator who puts the customer at the heart of everything they do
* Someone who is organised with a willingness to learn
What are the entry requirements?
To be able to apply for the apprenticeship you will need to have:
* GCSE’s in Maths and English A* – C/4-9 (or equivalent).
* Full Driving License
What certification will you achieve?
Level 3 Business & Administration apprenticeship.
How you will be assessed during your apprenticeship?
* Formal external courses and examinations
* On the job observations
* Evidence of your duties/tasks performed
* Reports from mentors and managers
* Production of an e-portfolio of evidence
* End point assessment
What happens after the apprenticeship?
At the end of the apprenticeship scheme, we will work closely with you to identify the next steps.
* If available applying for a Permanent position
* Opportunities for further education
Closing Date: Sunday 19th February 2023
If you would like to find out more, please click the apply button. You will be directed to our website to complete your application for this position.
If there are any adaptions or adjustments, we can make to assist you in your application or with our recruitment process, more information can be found on our recruitment portal.
No agencies please