Catering 2022-10-20 10:09:16
£20000 – £24000/annum
Pertemps Aylesbury are pleased to be working with one of the leading manufacturers of sophisticated non-alcoholic beverages in the UK and across Europe.
My client is looking for a Junior Fermenter to become an important and integral part of the fermenting team based in Waddesdon. This is an ideal role for someone wanting to develop their knowledge in the food and drink manufacturing industry
Job Role includes:
– Fermenting premium sparkling teas to fulfil production demands while ensuring high standards – this is a physical part of the role.
– Performing quality testing
– Maintaining high cleaning standards at all times
– Receiving, checking goods and stock control.
– Loading trucks for delivery
– Accurate data entry
– Laboratory work
Qualifications & Experience:
– A-C GCSE Maths
– Relevant degree in science is desirable
– Brewing experience is desirable but not mandatory. Experience in the food manufacturing or catering industry is a bonus.
– Have an interest in the food & drink industry preferably in Kombucha/non-alcoholic drinks
– Be a self-starter who is keen to become an integral part of a tight team
– Be ready to get stuck into the physical aspects of the job
– Show initiative to learn from those around you and not afraid to help others
This role attracts a salary of up to £24,000 per annum. If this role interests you and you would like to find out more, apply today or email (url removed)