Engineering 2023-01-05 16:57:16
£24000 – £27000/annum
My client based in Aylesbury manufacture precision fabrication and thermal insulation for multiple industries such as automotive, motorsports and defence.
Due to expansion plans they are looking for an Insulation Technician to join their growing team.
Skills & Experience:
– Excellent attention to detail
– Practical minded but also creative
– Excellent timekeeping skills
– Industrial experience
– Ability to read technical drawings (desirable)
– To be responsible for quality and delivery of parts to agreed standards, based upon the drawings, job card and job pack.
– Preparing materials, including cutting by hand or with a machine, forming materials using a variety of workshop machinery e.g., fly press, rollers, hydraulic press, air tools, hand tools and spot welders
– Working to fine tolerances and to high standards
– Using and understanding existing patterns, templates, and technical drawings.
– Creating patterns for new jobs
This role attracts a salary of up to £27,000 per annum. If this role interests you, then apply today or call Shauna on (phone number removed)