Personnel/Recruitment 2023-03-30 14:15:06
£30000 – £40000/annum +Circa, doe+ excellent benefits
A highly organised and motivated HR Advisor / Human Resources Advisor is required onsite for our market leading engineering client based in the Aylesbury region of Buckinghamshire to provide HR Support to all areas of HR¸ improving employee experience and ensuring HR best practice at the site. This role would suit an enthusiastic HR generalist with CIPD qualifications and good HR experience and ideally employment law knowledge. This is a great opportunity for the next stage in your HR career. In return there is a excellent salary of circa £30k-£35k+ maybe more for an exceptional candidate circa £40k dependant on experience with excellent company benefits including annual company bonus and excellent pension scheme in an established reputable company. Apply now!
Working closely with managers across the HR Life Cycle to improve employee experience and working closely with the CEO and managers on site, .this exciting role is a great career opportunity for a passionate HR professional with good HR experience looking for the next stage in their career. There is a small team at the site with senior HR support across the business so a real opportunity to make this your own HR role. There are opportunities to work on bigger HR projects within the business also as well as groupwide strategic policies and procedures. This role is a site based role and not remote or hybrid as the HR Advisor will be working closely with the management team in Aylesbury.
The ideal HR candidate will have the following key skills and experiences;
* Good generalist HR experience / experience in a similar role –HR Advisor, HR generalist, senior HR Assistant, HR Coordinator
* CIPD level 5 qualifications or similar HR qualifications with experience
* Good experience and / or knowledge of Employment Law
* Experience and ability to work well with management and employees of all levels
* Excellent communication skills and excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office)
* Ability to support, lead, manage and advise on HR issues
* Happy and able to commute to Aylesbury site daily in full time permanent hours role, the role is not hybrid or remote so you must be able to commute daily to the office.
The key responsibilities of this HR role are;
* Assisting HR Manager to review and update HR policies, develop and manage HR projects
* Support, lead, advise Managers and employees across the business in all areas of HR and employee relations including;
* Disciplinary, grievance, capability, absence management, return to work, exit interviews
* Resourcing and recruitment, appraisals, training and development plans
* New starters, inductions, successful on boarding
* HR Administration- offer letters, contracts, HR reports, databases, files via SAGE HR / payroll.
This role requires a driven and dynamic hard working HR customer service professional who can deal with a variety of tasks, react to jobs straightaway and likes to get stuck in and be hands on with all the departments. You must be a real people person with a good sense of urgency and a trouble shooter. This is a full time permanent permanent position based in Aylesbury paying circa £30,000 -£35,000 (maybe more for exceptional HR candidates who meet all the criteria) The hours of work are 8.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday and requires a punctual hard working professional with a strong work ethic.
To apply please email your cv with salary expectations and availability and how you meet our clients Human Resources criteria. Don't miss out