Engineering 2023-06-16 16:50:59
£40000 – £47000/annum
Join Aylesbury Fire Systems as a Fire Alarm Reactive and Commissioning Engineer in Aylesbury, delivering excellence in fire safety projects.
Fire Alarm Reactive and Commissioning Engineer
Aylesbury, HP21 7SG
* Full time, permanent
* £40,000 – £47,000 per annum
* Excellent benefits package including company van
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
Join Aylesbury Fire Systems and be part of a team that engineers bespoke fire systems, delivering excellence to clients while adhering to British standards.
We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Fire Alarm Reactive and Commissioning Engineer to join us in Aylesbury. Most of our work is based in and around London and the South East. If you're passionate about fire safety and enjoy a dynamic work environment, this role is for you!
Details of the Role:
As a Fire Alarm Reactive and Commissioning Engineer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the proper functioning and commissioning of fire alarm systems. You will be responsible for reactive maintenance, fault finding, and installation, ensuring our systems meet the highest standards.
* Conduct reactive maintenance and fault finding on fire alarm systems
* Install fire alarm systems neatly and efficiently
* Commission and test fire alarm systems
* Work on panels such as Advanced, Kentec, Gent, Ctec, and Ziton
* Display an open mind to training on other disciplines like intruder and access control
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about fire safety and possesses a strong work ethic. If you have a positive attitude, relevant experience, and a desire to learn and grow, you'll thrive in this role.
* A good attitude and dedication to delivering quality work
* A valid driving licence
* Willingness to be on call one week in every eight
* Experience with fire alarm installations and the ability to work quickly and neatly
* Electrical qualifications or background
* At least 3 years of experience in the fire alarm industry, working with various panels
* Openness to training on other disciplines such as intruder and access control
* Competitive salary of £40,000-£47,000 per annum
* Pay door to door
* Company pension scheme
* Company van provided
* Sick pay
* Excellent opportunities for career progression
Join our team at Aylesbury Fire Systems and make a significant impact in fire safety. Apply today and be part of a company that values expertise, professionalism, and dedication.
How to apply for the role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be authorised to work in the UK. No agencies please.
Other suitable skills and experience include Fire Systems Engineer, Fire Alarm Engineer, Fire Safety Technician, Fire Protection Specialist, Fire Systems Technician, Fire and Security Engineer, Fire and Life Safety Specialist, Commissioning Engineer, Maintenance Engineer (Fire Systems), Electrical Engineer (Fire Systems)