Engineering 2023-03-06 10:00:18
Field Service / Workshop Engineer
£30,000-£40,000 basic salary + Overtime on top
£45,000 OTE +
Commutable to Aylesbury / Oxford / Thame / High Wycombe
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for field service / workshop engineer to join one of the most impressive companies withing lifting solutions. Our client is well established and well respected within the industry and are looking for an engineer who can do a split of field service and workshop engineering. The company supply a range of bespoke lifting equipment such as spider cranes and vacuum lifts.
Engineers from the Forces are promoted to apply!
Role & Responsibilities:
* Service, maintenance and repairs of a wide range of lifting equipment.
* Travelling to new and existing customer sites, serving a wide variety of industries
* Carry out pre delivery inspections and occasional testing of equipment in workshop
* Diagnose faults and repair the equipment
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Engineering experience (highly desirable)
* Experience working on relatable lifting equipment such as forklifts, cranes, powered access
* Experience with Hydraulics (essential)
* Must have hands on engineering experience in a similar field
* Company Van and Fuel Card
* Manufacturing Training Courses
* Plus a big range of other benefits
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Adam Burroughs directly at (url removed) or call them for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed).
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at (url removed)