Education 2023-03-20 11:05:37
£35 – £40/hour
Role: Electrical Assessor
Pay rate: £35ph PAYE / £40ph UMBRELLA
Eden Brown Education are working with a leading Further Education College based in Buckinghamshire to recruit Electrical Assessor to assess Level 1 – 3 qualifications to 16+ aged students.
* You will prepare creative and engaging teaching materials for classes.
* You will deliver taught classes to student groups, with clear intentions and well-defined outcomes.
* You will manage student progress and achievement through the modules you deliver.
* You will evaluate students work and provide timely, constructive feedback.
* You will take part in activities relating to recruitment of students (open evenings, interviews etc)
* You will be an active member of staff teams, contributing to curriculum development, course reviews and other activities.
* You will participate in personal development, working to develop your own professional knowledge and skillset.
What we're looking for:
* Assessor Qualification (A1 or TAQA)
* Relevant highest level vocational qualification or degree in teaching subject
* English and Maths at Level 2 or above and a willingness to improve in one or both disciplines to level 3 or above
* Relevant up to date subject knowledge and recent delivery in the Further Education or school sector.
* Recent teaching delivery in relevant subject areas (PGCE teaching placements/experience would also qualify here) which demonstrates active learning and differentiated teaching styles.
* IT literate including knowledge of coding/programming. Also word processing, spreadsheets and databases i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and Google platforms
* A DBS on update service is required for this role
If you would like to find out more about this vacancy, please call Maria Konchal on (phone number removed)
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer