Construction 2023-01-17 15:23:24
£20.27 – £30.04/hour
We are looking for a Drainage Supervisor to join HS2 in Aylesbury
A drain/pipelayer supervisor is responsible for managing pipe systems for water mains, sewers, and drains.
– Working as a Supervisor for a small gang of drain/pipelayer operatives and ensuring safety and quality in the performance of assigned tasks.
– Supervising the lay out, assembly and installation of various sizes and types of underground drainpipes
– Studying project specifications with project engineer to plan sequencing and schedule for pipe installation
– Coordinating and supervising daily activities of pipe laying operatives
– Utilizing heavy equipment to excavate, install and backfill drainage pipe, and continually inspecting work site surveying for potential hazards or safety concerns.
– Responsible for operatives safety, and enforcing company & country policy and laws
– Sequencing pipe installation to reduce interference with other project activities and traveling public
– Observing assigned equipment to detect machinery malfunctions, and expeditiously report machine malfunctions and defects to project engineer
Successful candidate must have: Green, Blue or Gold CSCS, SSSTS and drainage experience
Duration: Long Term – 3 Years
Rate: £20.07 per hour PAYE for the first 39 hours and £30.04 for the remaining 11 hours
Start Date: ASAP for the right candidate
Hours: 7.30 am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday (1 hour break each day)
To apply, please submit your updated CV.