Marketing 2023-03-31 14:49:31
HP21, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
My Aylesbury based client is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive EMEA-localisation.
* You will collaborate closely with Online Brand Managers and Performance Team to ensure that their CMS provides the functionality needed to support their marketing plans, that their websites are always up to date and oversee the localization process across multiple brand sites in more than 20 countries.
* Your principal tasks will include CMS webmaster.
* Co-ordination of web development projects with our external developers.
* Create, co-ordinate and publish website and brand localization projects.
To be successful in this Digital Marketing Executive EMEA-localisation role you will have:
* Project management skills.
* A minimum of 1 years’ demonstrable experience working with a website CMS.
* Web development project management experience.
* Excellent organization and time management skills.
* Be comfortable working with numbers and Microsoft Excel.
* Ability to travel within Europe and work from home productively.
Working hours 9-5pm hybrid with 3 days in the Aylesbury office.
Salary 25K plus benefits