Engineering 2022-11-29 09:09:51
£23000 – £30000/annum
Job title: Design Engineer
Salary: 23,000.00 – £30,00.00 Dependant on experience
Working hours: 7.00am- 5:00pm
Our client is a manufacturer of precision fabricated, welded, CNC machined and Insulated components. Who supply these components predominantly into the motorsport and automotive sectors, utilising a wide range of internal processes unique within the industry.
* Good understanding of SolidWorks.
* Required to manipulate customer CAD files for quoting.
* Ability to design jigs, fixtures, and tooling to manufacture parts at CTE.
* Ideally will have some experience with surfacing for press tool creation etc.
* Create engineering drawings for use both internally and externally.
* Ability to attend customer meetings to discuss their requirements and our capabilities.
* Job pack creation.
* Organised to ensure multiple jobs can be worked on at once.
* Good attention to detail.
* Aim to streamline the design side at CTE over the coming years – perhaps look at more generic way to jig parts with machined bases etc.
* Work closely with lead engineer and technical team to ensure all pre-production processes are handled in a timely and effective manner.
* Will be required to quote parts during busy times or holiday in technical department.
* Good / confident phone manner.
* Must be able to work alone or as a group.
* 25 Days Holiday in addition to Statutory Bank Holidays.
* Paid overtime.
* Workwear provided.
* Free onsite parking.
* Cycle scheme