Engineering 2023-04-13 19:55:12
£40000 – £50000/annum
Our bespoke market leading client in Aylesbury are seeking an experienced design engineer to join their growing team, following an exciting period of growth.
The successful design engineer will be working within a technical manufacturing environment, working with the latest cutting-edge technology and have the following responsibilities:
* Participation in and maintaining the ISO 9000 QA system & procedures with the support of fellow employees
* Responsibility for generating the drawings of company products for manufacture
* Maintaining up-to-date drawing records.
* Having a good working knowledge of shell & tube, and charge air heat exchanger
The design engineer that is appointed would have the following experience:
* Generating and compiling drawings, including generating the bill of materials
* Checking and approving drawings for manufacture using the sales and contracts information
* Carrying out in-house & on-site ‘measure ups’
* Using AutoCAD 2011/2012 and Solidworks to generate drawings
* Producing manufacturing drawings of a variety of Heat Exchangers in accordance with the applicable standards and specifications.
* Interacting with Customer/Engineering Department to finalise unit design following internal handover
* Producing electric wiring diagrams