Engineering 2023-02-06 13:52:15
£23000 – £30000/annum
Our client is a manufacturer of precision fabricated, welded, CNC machined and Insulated components. They supply these components predominantly into the motorsport and automotive sectors, utilising a wide range of internal processes unique within the industry.
At their Aylesbury based premises, they employ over 40 staff in a wide variety of roles, meaning the successful applicant will be joining a growing, inclusive, and forward-thinking team
They have a fantastic opportunity for a Design Engineer.
Job title: Design Engineer
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
Working Hours: 07.00 – 17.00
Salary: £23,000.00 – £30,000.00 per annum
Skills, experience, qualifications needed:
– Good understanding of SolidWorks.
– Required to manipulate customer CAD files for quoting.
– Ability to design jigs, fixtures and tooling to manufacture parts.
– Ideally will have some experience with surfacing for press tool creation etc.
– Create engineering drawings for use both internally and externally.
– Ability to attend customer meetings to discuss their requirements and our capabilities.
– Job pack creation.
– Organised to ensure multiple jobs can be worked on at once.
– Good attention to detail.
– Aim to streamline the design side over the coming years – perhaps look at more generic way to jig parts with machined bases etc.
– Work closely with lead engineer and technical team to ensure all pre-production processes are handled in a timely and effective manner.
– Will be required to quote parts during busy times or holiday in technical department.
– Good / confident phone manner.
– Must be able to work alone or as a group.
25 Days Holiday in addition to Statutory Bank Holidays.
Free onsite parking.
If you are interested then please apply with your CV, or alternatively contact Ben directly on (phone number removed)