Accounting/Financial/Insurance 2023-03-28 09:59:53
£20500 – £22500/annum Parking + Hybrid
Calling all Pet Lovers, this is the perfect role for you, do you like helping people and have a passion for Dogs, Cats, Horses ?
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location, Aylesbury, HP21 – Onsite parking, next to Aylesbury Station – HYBRID WORKING
17th April 2023 Start
1 x day in the office – the rest from home once training has completed
Salary: £20,500 – £22,500 per annum depending on experience
9-5pm – 10am-6pm Monday – Friday
1 Saturday in 3 weeks 9am-1pm PLUS a free day off that week
Our client administers a range of pet insurance policies including those on behalf of The Kennel Club and other affinity partners, providing peace of mind for owners and the best possible care and protection for their pet.
To respond appropriately to all customer enquiries
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
• Answer all Customer and Claims incoming calls efficiently, professionally and at all times
• Outbound calling including; breeders, requesting information for claims
• Discussing with customers policy cancellations, Claims decisions , payment collection
• Respond to customer enquiries appropriately, ensuring all documentation is professional and correct
• Deal and attempt to resolve customer complaint
Key Skills & Attributes:
• Effective questioning and listening skills.
• Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Computer literate (MS Office) with keyboard skills.
• Precise comprehension and ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and written form.
• Ability to work to agreed performance targets.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a tea
To apply please contact Kylie Ross (phone number removed) or email