Administration 2023-03-13 11:25:15
£23000/annum Annual + Christmas Bonus
We are excited to announce an exciting opportunity for a Customer Operations Administrator to join our well-established client in Aylesbury.
As a key member of the customer operations team, you will be responsible for ensuring that customers receive a first-class service and that their orders are processed accurately and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in sales order processing or sales administration, but we are open to considering candidates with a range of experience who are mathematically competent, organized and enjoy working in a varied role. You will be an excellent communicator, able to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues alike, and always pay attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and following processes.
* Process and invoice customer orders accurately and generate renewal quotes, following business processes and deadlines
* Act as the main point of contact for all orders and related questions/queries for assigned accounts
* Place supplier orders and assist accounts payable with related queries
* Work with other departments (including customer operations colleagues, accounts, training, support, and sales) to communicate effectively about orders
* Keep customers updated on the progress of their orders
* Respond quickly and accurately to customer and internal enquiries
Their flexible working policy means that you can work on a hybrid basis, with the option to work from home and in the main office in Aylesbury. Due to this, all applicants MUST LIVE IN/NEAR AYLESBURY.
Rewards and Benefits:
* A good basic salary (starting from £23,000) plus a generous bonus scheme
* Christmas/December Bonus
* Great training and development opportunities
* Pension, healthcare scheme, wellness initiatives
* Flexible working – hybrid working, a mixture of home and office
* Corporate Social Responsibility & volunteering opportunities to support charitable causes of your choice
If you're a team player who can work on your own initiative and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then we would love to hear from you. Apply now to find out more about the role and be part of their exciting growth journey