Engineering 2023-02-16 15:56:24
£55000 – £65000/annum Plus Overtime & Benefits
Intro – Commercial Manager
We are a manufacturer of precision fabricated, welded, machined and Insulated components. We supply these components predominantly into the motorsport and automotive sectors. Our products include exhaust systems, radiators and associated pipework and charge coolers. Almost any metallic component on a race car.
In our Aylesbury based premises, we employ approximately 50 staff in a wide variety of roles.
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Working hours: 07.30-16.30
Salary: Depending on experience
A Commercial Manager in the Motorsport and Automotive industries is responsible for the sales and marketing of a company's products or services. They will develop and implement strategies to increase revenue and profitability, as well as manage relationships with key existing clients, whilst creating new opportunities utilising a proactive approach.
Key Responsibilities: Commercial Manager
* Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies.
* Manage relationships with key clients and partners.
* Identify new business opportunities within the Motorsport and Automotive markets.
* Identify new market opportunities to diversify CTE’s business activity.
* Prepare and deliver presentations and proposals to potential clients.
* Monitor and analyse market trends and competitor activity.
* Manage and motivate the account management team.
* Achieve revenue and profitability targets.
* Provide regular reports to upper management on sales and marketing performance.
* Keep up to date with the latest industry trends.
Qualifications: Commercial Manager
* A track record in delivering new opportunities that have resulted in increased revenue and profitability, ideally in the Motorsport and Automotive sectors.
* Proven experience in a commercial manager role, including a proven track record in account management.
* Well versed in selling to end users and OEM sectors, taking a consultative approach.
* Someone who understands “value-added” sales would be especially useful in this role.
* Strong leadership and management skills
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience in a similar role within the Motorsport and Automotive industry
Benefits: Commercial Manager
* 25 Days Holiday in addition to Statutory Bank Holidays.
* Workwear provided.
* Free onsite parking.
* Cycle scheme