Distribution 2023-10-17 12:48:34
£17 – £20/hour
Due to continued growth we are urgently seeking to recruit for an experienced HGV Class 2 Driver to work on an on-going contract in Aylesbury. You will be making deliveries to our client's stores up to a maximum of 7 drops per shift. We will be looking for you to unlock the closed stores, unload the deliveries with the aid of the tail-lift and locking back up behind yourself, we value your safety so you will have a body cam & panic alarm provided.
PM shifts available – Monday to Friday – Start times between 22:00-01:00
(40hrs per week)
Aylesbury, HP22 5QT.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
• Experience – minimum of 12 months hgv driving experience commercially in the UK preffered;
• PAYE or Umbrella only;
• Qualifications and Licences – Driving Licence with C category, CPC Qualification Card, Tachograph Card;
• Good understanding and speaking English;
• No more than 6 points on licence;
IN RETURN OUR CLIENT CAN OFFER
• Opportunity for temp to perm
• On-going work
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ARC
• Working with one of East Anglia/South leading Recruitment agencies with 16 years within the marketplace who recruit for many of the region’s leading companies.
• In a recent survey 96% of our clients stated ARC are their preferred agency labour supplier.
• Paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
• Weekly pay – with a 1 hour pay resolution guarantee.
• Pension contribution (after 3 months continuous service).
• On-going assignments.
• Free access to our HealthAssured scheme for you and your family.
• Access to Free online training.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV and we will contact you.
ARC GROUP LTD – “DRIVING STANDARDS FORWARD”