Distribution 2023-04-20 09:42:38
Job Title – Class 2 Driver
Hours – Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm (start/finish times can vary but never before 7am or after 6.30pm)
Location – Aylesbury
This established bucks based business offering dedicated courier services, storage and Pallet distribution are looking for a class 2 driver to join the team We are share holder members of the UK pallet network Pallex and achieve service excellence month in month out to levels of over 98%. The team are welcoming and operate a family mindset helping each other wherever needed to ensure we offer a happy workplace.
Your duties will include
* deliveries/collections of palletised goods in the HP postcode area.
* You will have a knowledge of making safe deliveries on tail lifts using a pump truck.
* You will have driven class 2 for a minimum of 1 years and be over the age of 25 for insurance purposes.
* Knowledge of using an electric pump truck would be an advantage but is not essential.
* You will be able to communicate with customers and delivery points and be capable of completing the required delivery notes for each job.
* You will be able to use a mobile phone for digital signature of delivery jobs.
We operate a very compliant business with vehicle maintenance being the utmost priority, so it is expected that all defects and any issues are reported immediately to ensure we maintain a safe working fleet of vehicles.
* On site parking
* Annual Xmas Bonus
* Workplace pension scheme
* Competitive salary
* Good working environment
We are not looking for a flash in the pan driver, we want to offer someone long term job security so if you are looking or a company that values its team, you want to work within a great team of people and you work hard then we would love to speak with you