Medical/Pharmaceutical/Scientific 2023-01-23 08:44:21
£30 – £38/hour £250 New Registrant
Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire
Care Co-Ordinator within Adult Care, Band 6
Opportunity available for a Registered Mental Health Nurse, Social Worker or Occupational Health to join the Community Mental Health team in North Buckinghamshire.
The team sits within the Whiteleaf Centre in Aylesbury with the role providing care to adult service users. Predominantly, the role will be acting as a Care Coordinator and fulfil the requirements of this role. You will be supporting a caseload of older adults with mental health problems, using client-centered principles to assess, plan, implement, evaluate and record interventions. The ideal candidate would also be providing support and advice to carers and using a nursing perspective within the multi-disciplinary team. Experience working in the community is essential and you must be a driver with access to a vehicle for this role.
This role is full time working 37.5 hours week with flexible working available for the right candidate. Shift patterns are usually 09:00 – 17:00 working Monday to Sunday with the occasional 12:00 – 20:00 shifts Monday to Friday. Some remote working may also be available.
Hourly rate for this role is:
Monday to Friday: £30.00 Per Hour
Saturday: £34.00 Per Hour
Sunday / Bank Holidays: £38.00 Per Hour
* Candidates must be a qualified RMN with a valid NMC Pin
* Previous experience working in a community setting
* Valid Driving License with access to a vehicle
* Previous Experience helping with older individuals would be beneficial, but is not essential
If you are interested in applying please contact on Scott Marsh (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed)
We are offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency. This will be paid in your first pay packet. Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
– DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
– 3 weekly payroll runs
– £250 training allowance
– Excellent pay rates
– Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
– Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
– Ltd and PAYE payment options available
– Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities