Personnel/Recruitment 2023-02-06 13:31:36
£25000 – £30000/annum
Our client is a manufacturer of precision fabricated, welded, CNC machined and Insulated components. They supply these components predominantly into the motorsport and automotive sectors, utilising a wide range of internal processes unique within the industry.
At their Aylesbury based premises, they employ over 40 staff in a wide variety of roles, meaning the successful applicant will be joining a growing, inclusive, and forward-thinking team.
They have a fantastic opportunity available for a Technical Account Manager.
Role: Technical Account Manager
Reporting to: Fabrication Supervisor
Working Hours: 07.00 – 16.00 Mon – Fri
Salary: £25,000.00 – £30,000.00 Per Annum
Skills, experience, qualifications needed:
– Focused on Customer Service – Ability to form and maintain strong customer relationships, internally and externally.
– Self-motivated and team player.
– Ability to communicate effectively with all, written, telephone and face to face meetings.
– Confident in a customer meeting environment.
– Be the link between the customer and the technical/workshop team.
– The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings is desirable, but training can be given to support this requirement if needed.
– Proactive approach to supporting the organic growth of the allocated customer portfolio.
– Follow the customers project from point of quote to completion – live feed updates.
– Maintain a running communication with the customers during a project to ensure the customer is aware of the progress of the job.
– Inbound quote requests via email and telephone only, no outbound sales campaigns.
Description of Duties:
– Being the initial contact for sales and technical enquiries for several key accounts.
– Understanding client requirements, suggesting solutions and services to answer client questions.
– Efficiently utilising an internal ERP system to quote and update customers on project progress
– Liaising with the client and internal design, manufacturing and management teams to ensure regular updates are provided to customers.
– Providing effective pre and post-sales support, with regular contact and ensuring key deliverables are adhered to.
– 25 Days Holiday in addition to Statutory Bank Holidays.
– Paid overtime.
– Workwear provided.
– Free onsite parking.
– Cycle scheme.
If you are interested in this position then please apply with your CV, or alternatively contact Ben directly on (phone number removed)